Services and Rules
0.00 EUR (Per Booking)
Villa Salvius offers a complete range of services and accessories to ensure a comfortable stay for every guest.
All our services:
· Conditioned area,
· Keattle with tea and herbal teas
· Independent heating per room,
· Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
· Set of bathroom soaps, headphones, ready-made sewing set,
· Towels and shower towels Hairdryer,
· Luggage storage,
· Umbrella service,
· Parking space
· Airport shuttle (surcharge).
Also in the kitchen area are available for guests: Fridge, Microwave, Coffee machine.
For tourism or business the rooms of our apartment offer everything you need for a pleasant stay. We care about the well-being of each guest and we have given space to the practicality of both the environments and the services offered.
All rooms have private bathrooms and have free Wi-Fi, air conditioning and heating. The rooms are all non-smoking.
All rooms are non-smoking; Pets are not allowed;
The structure is not used for events and / or private parties.
- SWIMMING POOL RULES:
- Before entering the pool, please read this regulation
- It is mandatory get a shower before go to the swimming pool.
- The use of swim cap is mandatory.
- It is forbidden to enter with the clothes to the pool.
- It is forbidden to dive by the pool.
- It is forbidden to smoke and consume food or drink in the bathing area.
- It is forbidden to throw papers, butts or anything else in the water or in the garden.
- No glass of any kind may be introduced into the pool.
- It is forbidden to run on the bathtub top, push the other bathers into the water and dive.
- Children under the age of 8 must be accompanied by an adult, who takes responsibility for them.
- It is advisable to spend an interval of at least 3 hours between the meal and the bath
- Bathing is prohibited in particular weather conditions (thunderstorms).
- It is forbidden to enter the swimming pool to people in an altered psycho-physical state (drunkenness, drug alterations, etc.) or even in obvious precarious health conditions, such as to pose a risk to the person's safety.
- The management is not responsible in any way for any accidents, injuries or other things that may occur to swimmers due to their attributable behavior, especially if in violation of these regulations.
- For children under the age of 3 years, as well as for physiologically incontinent users, the use of special containment costumes is mandatory.
- According to the law, showering and bathing without a bathing suit are prohibited.
- To ensure an efficient maintenance of the state and hygiene of the pool, good common sense, education and cooperation are applied.